According to the work plan of SASPARM, a project website has been launched on March 15th, 2013. The website supposed to achieve two goals:
- Include all project information (about project, aims, partners, work packages, Announcements, Meetings, results, workshops, and news coverage.
- To provide resources and awareness content for the interested people who visit the website.
The English version has already been launched and the Arabic version is under construction and expected to be ready on April 12th.
The planning for the website including (design, hierarchy and content) was discussed with project partners. Updates are being uploaded continuously during the week working days.
2. Website Hierarchy
The website hierarchy is as following:
• Home: Including the following Items:
• Links to all website pages and content
• Last updates (news & Announcements)
• Brief about the project and links to full information
• Menus & Sub-links:
• Main Menu:
- Our Vision
- Work Packages
- Organizational Structure
• News & Events
- Photo Gallery
• Project Meetings
• Contact Us
• Sub-menu (Resources):
- Buildings Codes
- Related Documents
• Articles & Research
- Master Thesis
• Public Awareness
• Seismic Hazard Map
• Earthquake Bulletin
• External Links
4. Website Snapshot: