New Page 1
* Land Use Maps 2012
* Related Documents
* Buildings Codes
The Sphere Project is a voluntary initiative that brings a wide range of humanitarian agencies together around a common aim - to improve the quality of humanitarian assistance and the accountability of humanitarian actors to their constituents, donors and affected populations.
The Sphere Handbook, Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response, is one of the most widely known and internationally recognized sets of common principles and universal minimum standards in life-saving areas of humanitarian response.
Established in 1997, the Sphere Project is not a membership organization. Governed by a Board composed of representatives of global networks of humanitarian agencies, the Sphere Project today is a vibrant community of humanitarian response practitioners.
Posters and Brochures
- Reducing disaster risk in the Arab region (UNISDR)
- The Role of SASPARM Project on Building the Resilience of the Palestinian
- Fundamentals of seismic vulnerability and seismic risk
- Training course on Fundamentals of seismic analysis and seismic design in
-Training course on Fundamentals of seismic analysis and seismic design in Nablus
- Short Training courses on Retrofit Measures in Bireh city
For more information about events and news on the project visit the following link